- Peters, E., LoSasso, B.E, Foley, J., Rodarte, A., Duthie, S., Senac, M., Blunt Bowel and Mesenteric Injuries in Children: Do Non-Specific CT Findings Reliably Identify Head Injuries Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Vol. 7, 551-556. November 2006
- Textbook: Chapter: Pediatric Trauma: Textbook of Critical Care 5th Editi on, Chapter: Abdominal/Renal Injuries Edited by Fink et al; 2005
- Prince, J.S., LoSasso, B.E. Unusual Seat Belt Injuries in Children (accepted for publication in Journal of Trauma), January 2003
- McAleer , IM, Kaplan, GW, LoSasso, B.E, et al. Genitourinary Injury and Pelvic Fractures in Pediatric Patients. American Urological Association 15 (l ); 123-6 discuss io n 126. January 2002 Else vier Science Inc. 2002
- McAleer, IM, Kaplan, GW, LoSasso, BE, Renal and Testis Injuries in Team Sports. The Journal of Urology. 168M 1805-1807, October 2002.
- Bichell, DP, Saenz, NC, LoSasso, BE, Sobo, EJ Pediatric Aortic Pseudoaneurysm Associated with Gunshot wound to the chest. The Journal of Trauma. 48 (4): 791 January 2000
- Meltzer, H., LoSasso, BE, Sobo, E, Depressed Occipital Sku ll Fracture wit h Associated Sagittal Sinus Occlusion, The Journal of Trauma. 49 (5); 981 2000
- Canty, TO, Collins, D, LoSasso, BE, Lynch, FP, Brown, C Laparoscopic Appendectomy for Simple and Perforated Appendicitis in Children: The Procedure of Choice’! Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 35(11); 1582-1585. November 2000
- LoSasso, B, Cox, S, Douglas, R, Maresh, L. Pacyna, S., CIREN: A study to Correlate Crash Data: Matching Human Injuries with Vehicular Damage (approved 8/97 – on-going)
- D. Bischell, M.D., N. Saenz, M.D., B. LoSasso, M.D., E. Sobo, PhD
Pediatric Aortic Pseudoaneurysm Associated with a Gunshot Wound to the Chest, The Journal of Trauma In jury, Volume 48, No. 4 – January 25, 2000
- T. Canty, Sr., M.D., B. LoSasso, M.D.
One-Stage Esophagectomy and In Situ Colon Interposition for
Esophageal Replacement in Children, Journal of Pediatric Surgery February 1997
- K. Greason, M.D., W. Thompson, M.D., E. Downey,M.D., B. LoSasso, M.D. Laparoscopic Pyloromyotomy for Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis-Report of Eleven Cases, Journal of Pediatric Surgery December 1994
- Child Abuse Screening: A Collaborative Approach in an ACS Level I Regional Pediatric Trauma Center, Susan Cox, R.N., M.S., Renee Douglas, R.N.,A.S., Marilyn Kaufh o ld, M.D., Cynthia Kuelbs, M.D., Barry LoSasso, M.D., Society of Trauma Nurses, 2007 Meeting, Las Vegas, NV.
- Age Specific Bypass: One Innovative Solution to a Pediatric Trauma Center’s Bed Capacity Management Challenge, Susan Cox, R.N., M.S., Renee Douglas, R.N., A.S., Peg Hollingsworth Fridlund, R.N., B.S.N., David Hoyt, M.D., F.A.C.S., Barry LoSasso, M.D.. F.A.C.S., Pamela Stein, R.N.,M.S.